- SKU: 15025839
- Release Date: 06/27/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Ferrari: Reminiscences about Jean Tinguely
- Sketches by Jean Tinguely
- Three language options: English, French, and Spanish
Bear witness as a legendary but near-forgotten work of art returns to life as filmmakers Louise Faure and Anne Julien tell the remarkable story of sculptors Jean Tinguely and Niki de Saint Phalle's awe-inspiring work - The Cyclop. Constructed in a park on the outskirts of Paris and comprised of winding metal stairways, working fountains, and narrow footbridges, The Cyclops houses a variety of noisy gears and compelling gadgets designed by such renowned artists as Eva Aeppli, Larry Rivers, and Jean-Pierre Raynaud. A breathtaking monument to creativity that was twenty-years in the making, The Cyclop features all the defining traits of a sculpture created as part of the Nouveau Realisme movement, and has endured to serve as a shining example of Tinguely's "anti-museum" approach to modern art. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Niki deSaintPhalle