- Artist: James Horner
- Artist: London Symphony Orchestra
- SKU: 3256933
- Release Date: 10/07/1997
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Braveheart~Prologue: "I shall tell you of William Wallace"
- Braveheart~Outlawed tunes on outlawed pipes
- The Braveheart~The Royal Wedding
- Braveheart~The Trouble with Scotland [With dialogue from the film]
- Braveheart~Scottish Wedding Music
- Braveheart~Prima Noctes
- The Braveheart~The Proposal
- Braveheart~Scotland is Free! [With dialogue from the film]
- Braveheart~Point of War / Johnny Cope / Up in the morning early
- Braveheart~Conversing with the Almighty [With dialogue from the film]
- Braveheart~The Road to the Isles / Glendarual Highlanders / The Old Rustic Bridge by the Mill
- Braveheart~'Sons of Scotland'
- Braveheart~Vision of Murron
- Braveheart~Unite the Clans! [With dialogue from the film]
- The Braveheart~The Legend spreads
- Braveheart~Why do you help me? [With dialogue from the film]
- Braveheart~For the Love of a Princess
- Braveheart~"Not every man really lives"
- Braveheart~The Prisoner wishes to say a Word
- Braveheart~"After the beheading"
- Braveheart~"You have bled with Wallace!"
- Braveheart~Warrior Poets
- Braveheart~Scotland the brave / The Badge of Scotland / The Meeting of the Waters
- Braveheart~Leaving Glenurquhart / The Highland Plaid / Jock Wilson's Ball
- Braveheart~Kirkhall / The Argyllshire Gathering / The Braemar Highland Gathering