- SKU: 9347922
- Release Date: 06/16/2009
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
- Stories from the Sea with Host Jason Earles
- Morning Light: Making The Cut - As Aired on ESPN
- Dylan & Cole Sprouse: Blu-ray Is Suite!
A group of 15 young sailors prepares to compete in the most revered open-ocean sailing competition in the country, and the director and editor of the 2006 surfing documentary Riding Giants keep their focus on the water in order to capture the adventure of a lifetime. Racing in the Transpac is no easy feat; after enduring six months of grueling training, the daring young crew of the Morning Light will engage in a 2,300-mile endurance against the most experienced sailors in the country. In the process of becoming a world-class team, however, this group will form a bond incapable of being broken by even the most massive of ocean waves. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Patrick Warburton - Opening Sequence Narrator