- Artist: Eugene Asti
- Artist: James Rutherford
- SKU: 20474126
- Release Date: 07/24/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Bredon Hill and other songs~1. Bredon Hill
- Bredon Hill and other songs~2. O fair enough are sky and plain
- Bredon Hill and other songs~3. When the lad for longing sighs
- Bredon Hill and other songs~4. On the idle hill of summer
- Bredon Hill and other songs~5. With rue my heart is laden
- In Flanders
- Severn Meadows
- Even such is Time
- By a bierside
- 6 Songs from 'A Shropshire Lad'~1. Loveliest of trees
- 6 Songs from 'A Shropshire Lad'~2. When I was one-and-twenty
- 6 Songs from 'A Shropshire Lad'~3. Look not in my eyes
- 6 Songs from 'A Shropshire Lad'~4. Think no more, lad
- 6 Songs from 'A Shropshire Lad'~5. The lads in their hundreds
- 6 Songs from 'A Shropshire Lad'~6. Is my team ploughing?
- The Twa Corbies (Border Ballad)
- Songs of Travel~1. The vagabond
- Songs of Travel~2. Let Beauty awake
- Songs of Travel~3. The roadside fire
- Songs of Travel~4. Youth and love
- Songs of Travel~5. In dreams
- Songs of Travel~6. The infinite shining heavens
- Songs of Travel~7. Whither must I wander
- Songs of Travel~8. Bright is the ring of words
- Songs of Travel~9. I have trod the upward and the downward slope