- SKU: 22799023
- Release Date: 02/04/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Feature length audio commentary with director Andrew Dosunmu, editor Orlana Soddu, and constume designer Mobolaji Dawodu
- A Human Story - a short program featuring interviews with star Danai Gurira and screenwriter/producer Darci Picoult and behind the scenes footage
- Seven deleted scenes
- Theatrical trailer
A woman is faced with an ethical paradox if she wants to repair her failing marriage in this drama from director Andrew Dosunmu. Adenike (Danai Gurira) is a Yoruba woman who has left West Africa for Brooklyn, and also just married a fellow emigrant, restaurateur Ayodele (Isaach de Bankolé). Ayodele is eager to have children, and at their wedding, his mother (Bukky Ajayi) even names their first child George. However, a year and a half later, Adenike has been unable to conceive, even though the couple has been trying regularly. Ayodele is growing increasingly frustrated with his wife, and Adenike isn't sure where to turn. When Adenike confides to her friend Sade (Yaya Alafia) about her troubles and the toll they've taken on her peace of mind, Sade makes a surprising suggestion, that if acted upon may either save Adenike's family or destroy it. Mother of George received its world premiere at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Isaach de Bankolé - Ayodele Balogun
- Danai Gurira - Adenike Balogun
- Anthony Okungbowa - Biyi Balogen
- Yaya Alafia - Sade Bakare