Murder at Glen Athol [DVD] 
- SKU: 28848925
- Release Date: 07/09/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
The "Crime Club" detective-novel series spawned a film counterpart in 1935, which for the next four years bounced around such studios as Warner Bros., Universal, and Chesterfield. The last-named company's contribution was Murder at Glen Athol, based on a novel by Norman Lippincott. Usually cast as an oily villain, John Miljan heads the cast as detective Bill Holt, who has suspects aplenty to choose from when the titular murder takes place. The catalyst for the killing -- and all follow-up killings -- is faithless wife Muriel Randall, an uncharacteristic assignment for brassy blonde character-comedienne Iris Adrian. As was usually the case in the Chesterfield product, Murder at Glen Athol is populated by several former silent-movie favorites, including Barry Norton, Betty Blythe (heavily disguised as an old lady, which she wasn't at the time) and Robert Frazer. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- John Miljan - Bill Holt
- Irene Ware - Jane Maxwell
- Noel Madison - Gus Colleti
- Barry Norton - Tom Randel
- Iris Adrian - Muriel Randel