- SKU: 8588824
- Release Date: 10/16/2007
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Ratings & Reviews
- Extreme Truth: The making of Murder Party
- Valediction in Black: Lexi's art installation video
- Outtakes and bloopers
- "How to Make Your Own Brown Knight Costume"
- Pumpkin bread recipe
- Filmmaker commentary featuring the Lab of Madness
A loser finds out the hard way there are worse things than spending another night at home in this horror comedy from first-time director Jeremy Saulnier. Christopher (Chris Sharp) is a nebbish who can't get any respect at work, couldn't get a date if his life depended on it, and has practically no social life. Christopher figures he's going to be stuck at home on Halloween until he finds an invitation for a "murder party" on the sidewalk; expecting a costume party with fun and games, he slaps together a cardboard "suit of armor" and shows up for the festivities. The bash is being thrown by a group of bohemian artists who are rather surprised Christopher has shown up -- he's the only stranger to take the bait and arrive for their party, in which their guest-of-honor is actually going to be killed in the name of creativity (and impressing a jaded patron who finances their projects). Before long, Christopher begins to realize what's going on, and struggles to find a way out of the warehouse where the party is being held, while the artists begin to turn on one another and the blood starts to flow. Murder Party won the Audience Award for Best Narrative Feature at the 2007 Slamdance Film Festival. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Macon Blair - Macon (aka The Wolfmelt)
- Beryl Guceri - Beryl (aka The Unfortunate Photo Assistant)
- Stacy Rock - Lexi (aka Future Bitch)
- Skei Saulnier - Sky (aka The Jeerleader)
- Beau Sia - Cicero
2 out of 2 found this review helpful.
1 out of 1 found this review helpful.