- SKU: 19422026
- Release Date: 07/05/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Erudite novelist Jack Pathurst (Paul Lukas) happens to be a passenger of the sailing ship Elsinore when a mutiny breaks out. The first casualty is Captain Weston (Conway Dixon), followed by the first mate. With practically no one else of intelligence left standing, Pathurst assumes command of the vessel and persuades the mutineers to throw down their arms. He also rescues the late Captain's daughter Margaret (Kathleen Kelly) from the proverbial fate worse than death. Even without peeking at the credits, the audience could guess that this contemporary British swashbuckler was based on a story by Jack London. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Paul Lukas - Jack Pathurst
- Lyn Harding - Mr. Pike
- Kathleen Kelly - Margaret West
- Clifford Evans - Bert Rhyne
- William Devlin - O'Sullivan