- SKU: 17758972
- Release Date: 06/16/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Lost Footage: Andy in the Raw
- Blassie Graffiti Bonus Footage
- Legendary Graffiti Home Movies
- The Making of My Breakfast With Blassie
- Photo Gallery
- Film Premiere Footage
In essentially a two-man tour-de-force that parodies the better-known Dinner with Andre by Louis Malle, My Breakfast with Blassie features the late Andy Kaufman (he died from lung cancer soon after this film was released) and Freddie Blassie as two egocentric wrestlers -- roles they played in real life. As the two men display their egos like peacocks strutting their plumage, the reactions of people around them are as funny as the "breakfasting" duo. Kaufman announces "I'm a famous TV star" (he played Latka, the foreign mechanic on Taxi) and Blassie's open male chauvinism is so exaggerated as to be only humorous. The two also poke fun at banal table talk in-between their interchanges and develop a few other running gags. ~ Eleanor Mannikka, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Andy Kaufman - Himself
- Laura Burdick
- Linda Hirsch
- Bob Zmuda