My Neighbors the Yamadas [DVD] 
- SKU: 7281327
- Release Date: 08/16/2005
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Behind the microphone with voice talent from the film
- Original storyboards
- English Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound
- Japanese Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound
- Widescreen (1:851)-Enhanced for 16x9 televisions
- Closed Captioned
Based on a wildly popular Japanese comic strip, master animator Isao Takahata directs this loosely structured work about that wacky household, the Yamadas. The family consists of laid-back, rice cracker-addicted mother Matsuko; the bland businessman father Takashi, who has illusions of machismo; the fearless, acid-tongued grandmother Shige; the slacker teenaged son Noboru; the younger sister Nonoko, who has a freakishly voracious appetite; and Pochi, the misanthropic family dog. During the film, the Yamadas wrestle for control of the TV remote and they deal with a band of bikers who have invaded the neighborhood, while Takashi has fantasies about being born into a more interesting family. The film's score is done by popular songster Akiko Yano. ~ Jonathan Crow, Rovi
4 out of 4 found this review helpful.
1 out of 1 found this review helpful.
0 out of 2 found this review helpful.
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.