- SKU: 2812387
- Release Date: 02/13/2007
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- National Lampoon's Van Wilder: 16x9 widescreen (1.85:1 ratio)
- National Lampoon's Van Wilder: 4x3 full screen (1.33:1 ratio)
- National Lampoon's Van Wilder: Drunken Idiot Kommentary
- National Lampoon's Van Wilder: 5.1 and 2.0 Dolby Digital audio
- National Lampoon's Van Wilder: English and Spanish subtitles
- National Lampoon's Van Wilder: Trailers
- Made: 16x9 widescreen (1.78:1 ratio)
- Made: 5.1 and 2.0 Dolby Digital Surround audio
- Made: Commentary with Jon Favreau and Vince Vaughn
- Made: Action Telestrator Illustrated
- Made: Three documentaries
- Made: Deleted scenes
- Made: DVD-ROM - interactive screenplay index
- Made: Outtakes
- Made: Scene edit workshop
- Made: Cast and crew information
- Made: Production notes
- Made: Trailers
The "National Lampoon" franchise is resurrected for another politically incorrect collegiate romp with this R-rated gross-out sex comedy. National Lampoon's Van Wilder revolves around the exploits of its title character (Ryan Reynolds), a seventh-year senior who's made it his goal in life to help each and every Coolidge College undergrad succeed in life -- or at least in bed. Van's charmed life seems to have an expiration date, however; his father (Tim Matheson) has cut off his presumably vast allowance. Financial insecurity doesn't phase the big man on campus, and he soon starts up a lucrative cottage industry as a planner of high-priced campus blowouts. When an enterprising reporter from the college paper gets wind of Van's liberal interpretation of the school's code of conduct, it seems his gig is up -- unless, of course, he can charm the hard-edged Gwen (Tara Reid) into accepting his uniquely skewed world view. In addition to Matheson, Van Wilder features cameos from a number of '80s teen movie stalwarts, including Edie McClurg, Paul Gleason, and Erik Estrada. ~ Michael Hastings, Rovi
In this reunion of Swingers co-stars Jon Favreau (making his feature directorial debut) and Vince Vaughn, the two star in a new Mob comedy set in the underbelly of New York City. Favreau plays Bobby, an aspiring boxer who has a lackluster record but refuses to give up his lifelong dream. Ricky (Vaughn) is a loose cannon hanger-on who dreams of breaking into the mob. When Bobby begins to get close to old-time Mob boss Max (Peter Falk), Ricky believes it is a way into organized crime. Max is more interested in Bobby carrying out orders, but he allows the two to perform a job In New York under the supervision of a smooth crime lord (music mogul Sean Combs). Ricky then is powered by the idea that he and Bobby are bigwigs in their new community of acquaintances and begins to assume the role of a high roller -- at the expense of his friend. Made, also written by Favreau, also features Sopranos regular Vincent Pastore, Famke Janssen, and Faizon Love in supporting roles. ~ Jason Clark, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Ryan Reynolds - Van Wilder
- Tara Reid - Gwen Pearson
- Tim Matheson - Vance Wilder, Sr.
- Kal Penn - Taj Mahal Badalandabad
- Daniel Cosgrove - Richard Bagg