- SKU: 25431802
- Release Date: 01/01/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
A B-Western hero since the late silent era, Bob Steele would hang up his spurs after a final four westerns for director Harry L. Fraser. In the opener, The Navajo Kid, Steele, as he had so many times before, went in search of the villain, or villains, who murdered his foster-father and stole both ring and watch. The trail leads straight to Canyon City, Texas, and smooth cardsharp Honest John Grogan (I. Stanford Jolley), who is in possession of both the stolen items. But Grogan has an ironclad alibi for the time of the murder, an alibi confirmed by none other than Sheriff Roy Landon (Edward Cassidy). The Navajo Kid was produced independently by Arthur Alexander and Alfred Stern and released by PRC. Leading lady Caren Marsh had been Judy Garland's stand-in during the making of The Wizard of Oz (1939). ~ Hans J. Wollstein, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Bob Steele - Navajo Kid
- Sid Saylor - Happy
- Edward Cassidy - Sheriff RoyLandon
- Caren Marsh - Winifred McMasters
- Stanley Blystone - Matt Crandall