- SKU: 6768232
- Release Date: 07/20/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- "A Day With President Reagan," presented by David Brinkley
- "Love Letters" to Nancy
- Performance from the General Electric Theater
- Inspiring 1981 inaugural address
- Reagan challenges Gorbachev to "tear down this wall"
- "Dear Ron": Correspondence with a lifelong pal
- Farewell address
- "Golden Anniversary": Interview on the Reagans' 50th anniversary
- "The Long Goodbye": Nationwide commemorations following Reagan's passing
Ronald Reagan was one of the most popular and most controversial political figures of his time. To many, he was a great communicator who helped bring America together, confronted Communism, and made a nation believe in itself again. To others, he was a man out of touch with many of his constituents who often ignored questions he couldn't answer, avoided problems he couldn't solve, and deepened the nation's social and economic divide. But by any yardstick, he was one of the most influential men of the second half of the 20th Century, and this home video release from NBC News examines his remarkable life and many accomplishments. NBC News Presents: Ronald Reagan features archival footage from Reagan's two terms as president, interviews with his friends and colleagues, a look at his romance with wife Nancy Reagan, and a salute to his career as an actor (including a complete 1957 episode of General Electric Theater featuring Reagan). ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Ronald Reagan