Nekromantik 2 [Blu-ray] 
- SKU: 26460193
- Release Date: 02/10/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- New introduction by Jörg Buttgereit (2014)
- Audio commentary by Jörg Buttgereit, co-author Franz Rodenkirchen, and actors Monika M. and Mark Reeder
- The making of Nekromantik 2
- JB trailers
- 20th anniversary live concert performed by Monika M. and Friends - Video (2011)
- Half Girl - Lemmy, I'm a feminist, music video by Jörg Buttgereit (2014)
- Original motion picture soundtrack
- Original motion picture soundtrack (2011) live
A German necrophiliac feels torn between her living boyfriend and the corpse of her dead ex in the follow-up to Nekromantik, Jorg Buttgereit's transgressive sex horror debut. Monika M (taking over for Beatrice Manowski) plays Betty, whose former lover, Rob (Daktari Lorenz), committed spectacular erotic suicide after she abandoned him capriciously in the previous film. Digging up Rob's corpse and making love to it in her home, Betty nonetheless stumbles into a more conventional romance with Mark (Mark Reeder), who makes his living providing sound effects for porn films. Alarmed by Betty's insistence that he remain perfectly motionless during sex, Mark considers leaving his paramour -- especially after finding Rob's withered penis in the refrigerator and witnessing Betty and her girlfriends watching videos of animal cruelty just for kicks. Betty, meanwhile, dismembers Rob's corpse but saves the head, setting the stage for another of Buttgereit's over-the-top finales. Although Lorenz, star of the original Nekromantik, appears only in flashbacks, the actor/composer did provide music for Nekromantik 2. Monika M would re-team with her director for 1994's Schramm. ~ Brian J. Dillard, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Monika M. - Monika
- Mark Reeder