- SKU: 21069344
- Release Date: 02/06/1992
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
One of the early direct-to-video horror films from Charles Band's Full Moon Entertainment, this good-looking entry stars 21 Jump Street's Michael Benedetti as Corey Thornton, who inherits a mansion in the Louisiana bayou from his late father. Corey wonders why his father, who abandoned him, would leave him such an expansive estate, and also wonders exactly what the brothel across the way has to do with any of it. The fact that Edgar Winter is part of the brothel's house band should have given him a clue, and when stone hands start embedding themselves in people's heads it is obvious to everyone but Corey that the brothel is a front for a coven of witches. It turns out that Corey's father was heavily involved in black magic and wants to rise from the grave to possess his son's body, and must consign Corey's soul to the netherworld (hence the title) to do so. Denise Gentile plays a tempting hooker, Holly Floria is the love interest, and Anjanette Comer from The Loved One and The Baby is her mother, the mansion's housekeeper. ~ Robert Firsching, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Michael C. Bendetti - Corey Thornton
- Denise Gentile - Delores
- Anjanette Comer - Mrs. Palmer
- Holly Floria - Diane Palmer
- Robert Burr - Beauregard Yates
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.