- SKU: 19137094
- Release Date: 03/29/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Not to be confused with the prominent British film Never Too Late to Mend, which was released in the U.S. in 1937 as Never Too Late, this minor action-adventure from low-budget Reliable Pictures Corp. starred former silent-era stunt man Richard Talmadge and vaudeville performer Thelma White. Talmadge plays a detective on the trail of a gang of jewel thieves headed by the swarthy Paul Ellis. White, meanwhile, gets caught up in the crime, but is in reality only trying to protect her sister (Mildred Harris), the indiscreet wife of the local police commissioner (Robert Frazer). The jewels change hands several times, but the bad guys are finally caught after an exciting rooftop chase. ~ Hans J. Wollstein, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Richard Talmadge - Dick Manning
- Thelma White - Helen Lloyd
- Mildred Harris - Marie Hartley
- Paul Ellis - Morris Lavalle
- Vera Lewis - Mrs. Hartley