New York City Ballet Workout [DVD] 
- SKU: 4145062
- Release Date: 03/27/2001
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- 17 exercises
- Dolby Digital 5.1/stereo classical soundtrack
- Dolby Digital 5.1/stereo contemporary soundtrack
- Narration option
- Scene index
- Motion menus
- Video diaries
- Behind the scenes
- Dance and the city
- Sports options
- Video glossary
- Photo gallery
This video was created by Peter Martins, Ballet Master of the New York City Ballet, for use by the public as a fitness workout. The program consists of 50 stretches and exercises that are designed to develop the grace and flexibility of a dancer. The exercises combine stretching with strengthening to improve body tone and stamina. The student using this method will develop better posture and cardiovascular stamina. The exercises are said to enhance body self-awareness and poise. The exercises are set to classical music. ~ Rose of Sharon Winter, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Sarah Jessica Parker - Introduction
- Peter Martins - Narrator