Night Beat [DVD] 
- SKU: 18928699
- Release Date: 12/28/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Jack Mulhall, a silent screen star on the downgrade, delivered one of his last truly memorable screen performances in the 61-minute quickie Night Beat. Mulhall plays Johnny, a gangster who experiences an epiphany while serving in WWI. Returning to New York a changed man, Johnny offers to help his childhood pal Martin (Walter McGail), now a district attorney, break up a gang of crooks. Our hero hadn't counted on falling in love with Martin's fiancee Elinor (Patsy Ruth Miller), but this turn of events only strengthens his resolve to remain a "good guy." Director George B. Seitz later transferred to MGM, where he became the principal helmsman of the Andy Hardy pictures. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jack Mulhall - Johnny
- Patsy Ruth Miller - Eleanor
- Walter McGrail - Martin
- Harry Cording - Chill Scarpelli
- Ernie S. Adams - Weissenkorn