- SKU: 29062264
- Release Date: 08/18/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Audio commentary with Barbara Steele and horror historian David Del Valle
- Barbara Steele in conversation - exclusive featurette with the queen of horror
- Black, white and red - exclusive featurette with director Mario Caiano
- Nightmare Castle - US & UK trailers
- Terror-creatures - deleted scenes
- Vengeance from beyond - new featurette for Terror-Creatures from the Grave
- A dance of ghosts - new featurette for Castle of Blood
- Castle of Blood and Terror-Creatures - original theatrical trailers
Known in U.S. distribution as Nightmare Castle, this eerie Gothic thriller offers two Barbara Steeles for the price of one. Steele first portrays the wife of a deranged scientist (Paul Muller) whose latest experiments involve electro-stimulation of human blood. When the mad doctor discovers his wife is having an affair, he tortures, disfigures and kills her alongside her lover, then removes and preserves the hearts of the victims, using their blood to restore youth and beauty to his own lover. When the madman discovers that his late wife left all her wealth to her mentally unstable sister (Steele again, a blonde this time), he quickly sets about courting and marrying the poor girl, then proceeds to drive her completely mad in order to inherit her fortune. It may be an easier task than he predicted -- too easy for comfort, in fact -- since the honeymoon is attended by the spectral presence of the murdered lovers who have risen from their own ashes to avenge their deaths. This film's pervasive feeling of impending doom is aided by shadowy, low-contrast cinematography and a robust score from Ennio Morricone, and features a riveting performance from Steele, whose large eyes pierce the screen with dangerous beauty. ~ Cavett Binion, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Giuseppe Addobbati - Jonathan
- Rik Battaglia - David
- Lawrence Clift - Dr. Derek Joyce
- Helga Liné - Solange
- Paul Muller - Dr. Stephen Arrowsmith
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.