- Model: 2187
- SKU: 4227127
- Be the first to ask a question.
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
WE FIX IT OR REPLACE IT
Normal Wear & Tear • Power Surges
- Front lens cover, rear lens cap (LF-1)
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 200-400mm f/4G ED VR II Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Owner's manual
- Slip-on lens hood (HK-30), ballistic nylon case (CL-L2), 52mm screw-on NC filter
Featuring an F-mount for wide-ranging use. Also compatible with select Nikon AF-S teleconverters.
Automatically compensates for camera shake to ensure sharp pictures and videos.
Enables ultrafast, ultraquiet autofocusing with seamless manual focus override.
Helps eliminate ghosting and flare.
Makes it easy to transition between autofocus and manual shooting. M/A mode lets you seamlessly switch to fine manual focusing while looking through your camera's viewfinder.
Lets you capture crisp, detailed images. Ideal for sports and wildlife photography.
Along with a 4° minimum angle of view in DX format, 12°20' maximum angle of view in FX format and 6°10' minimum angle of view in FX format for versatile shooting.
Along with a 0.27x maximum reproduction ratio lets you bring your subjects into clear view.
Enable you to achieve stunning background blur (bokeh) and lets you maintain an exposure across the entire focal length range.
Also features 4 ED (extra-low dispersion) glass elements for enhanced sharpness and color reproduction.