- Model: 2175
- SKU: 1790028
- Be the first to ask a question.
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
WE FIX IT OR REPLACE IT
Normal Wear & Tear • Power Surges
Complete Your Purchase
- 77mm snap-on front lens cap (LC-77), rear lens cap (LF-1)
- Bayonet hood (HB-22), flexible pouch (CL-1120)
- Nikon PC-E Micro NIKKOR 85mm f/2.8D Medium-Telephoto Perspective-Control Lens for Select Nikon Cameras
- Owner's manual
Including select FX- and DX-format and 35mm film models for wide-ranging use.
Lets the lens tilt ±8.5°, shift ±0.5" and rotate ±90° in 30° increments to meet a variety of shooting requirements and help you achieve versatile tilt/shift effects.
Offers rich, lifelike color reproduction and helps minimize ghosting and flare.
Minimizes lens element reflections across a broad range of wavelengths.
With an electromagnetic diaphragm when used with select Nikon cameras, including D3, D300 and D700 DSLR models.
Accommodates a wide range of photography needs, including portrait, nature and product photography.
Along with 28° angle of view at 30' in FX format offers medium-telephoto coverage to help you capture detailed shots.
Allows you to capture half-life-size images.
For optimal light gathering, resulting in clear images.
Helps ensure sharp shots.