- SKU: 14944607
- Release Date: 03/07/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Learn essential blue riffs, licks and phrases
- Blues rhythm guitar patterns
- Basic analysis of solos
- Left-hand techniques including: slides, trills, hammer-ons, pull-offs, vibrato and bending
- Right-hand techniques such as sweep picking and pick attack
- Breaks down the 12-bar blues form
Toss that old lesson book out the window and prepare for a hands-on lesson designed to get aspiring guitarists playing the blues from day one. With a pick-up-and-play approach that offers a fun and interactive way to learn, the pros cover a wide variety of topics ranging from essential blues phases, riffs, and licks, to rhythm patterns, left-and-right handed techniques, the twelve-bar blues form, and basic analysis of solos. For those who learn better by doing rather than reading about the task at hand, this is the lesson you've been waiting for. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi