- SKU: 14944689
- Release Date: 03/07/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Former bassist and founding member of Blue Öyster Cult teaches the basics and beyond
- Provides opportunities for you to play exciting rock bass lines with a backing band
- Basic left-and right-hand technique
- Starts easy and progresses to more challenging and syncopated lines
- Variety of rock styles covered: blues, funk, punk/garage, '70s riff rock and modern rock
- Exercises to build left-hand finger strength
- Also covers walking basslines, creating bass lines from arpeggios, and dropped D tuning
For those who learn better by "doing" rather than reading about the task at hand, this instructional release showcasing the bass guitar offers a pick-up-and-play lesson that will have aspiring musicians plucking along in no time. Beginning with easier topics and gradually moving into more challenging areas, this release focuses on a number of styles and techniques before offering the opportunity for viewers to test their skills alongside a full backing band. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi