- SKU: 14304825
- Release Date: 04/26/2005
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Preview for "No Longer 17" (the sequel - 2004)
- Interactive menus in English or Hebrew
- Subtitle control: English, Hebrew, French or None
- Scene selection
- Dolby Digital 2.0 sound
- Full screen (4x3)
Noa at Seventeen is set in Israel in 1951. Noa (Dalia Shimko) is the teenaged daughter of middle-class Jewish family. A feature-length argument brews over whether the girl will attend college or enter a kibbutz. This culture clash is played out against the larger backdrop of the political turmoil between Israel and its so-called neighbors. The austere, minimalist Noa at Seventeen is head and shoulders above such non-Israeli kibbutz-life films as 1972's Jerusalem, which seem to have been filmed for the express purpose of dressing their leading ladies in bare-midriff blouses and tight shorts. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Dalia Shimko - Noa
- Idit Zur - Beracha
- Shmuel Shilo - Shraga