- SKU: 6006029
- Release Date: 06/18/2002
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Dolby Digital Stereo audio
- Digitally mastered audio & video
- Multi-directional interactive menus
- Over 30 scene selections
- Instant access to all chapters
- English narration by Mason Adams
- Norman Rockwell biography
- Bonus music selections from T.K. Blue and Nigel Clark
- Art gallery
This film presents a portrait of the artist Norman Rockwell. Famous and beloved for his idealized oil paintings of small-town America, Rockwell's work appeared on over 300 covers of The Saturday Evening Post. Many other magazines featured his illustrations, including Collier's, Look, and Life. His style became so familiar that the description of life "like in a Norman Rockwell painting" entered the American vernacular. The video showcases some of his best work, which has only recently gained recognition for its artistic value, after his long run as America's favorite pop artist. Interviews with Erma Bombeck and other friends give perspective on the character and life of the artist. ~ Rose of Sharon Winter, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Mason Adams - Narrator