- SKU: 17632634
- Release Date: 06/16/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Printable materials for educators
- Access to the NOVA web site
The apparent acceleration in the melting of glaciers and ice sheets is documented through the efforts of photojournalist James Balog, who places time-lapse cameras in 26 alpine and arctic locations, including Alaska and Greenland. The long-term consequences of the melt: sea levels would rise by some 200 feet and force massive numbers of people -- from Bangladesh to Florida -- to move inland. Includes interviews with scientists Richard Alley (Penn State), Tad Pfeffer (UC-Boulder), and Jim White (UC-Boulder). ~ Jeff Gemmill, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jay O. Sanders - Narrator