- SKU: 17531878
- Release Date: 03/31/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Printable materials for educators
- Access to the NOVA web site
- Described video for the visually impaired
- Closed Captioned
It lingers as one of the great unknown questions associated with extraterrestrial exploration - one that has intrigued astronomers and stirred imaginations for centuries: Does life exist on Mars? In the early 21st century, NASA began a series of systematic attempts to definitively answer this question, initially by sending twin robot explorers, the Spirit and the Opportunity, to the legendary Red Planet in 2003. Over the ensuing four-year period, the robots dramatically superseded the expectations set forth for them by NASA, by traveling 20x farther and lasting 16x longer than predicted. Inspired by this success, with the said question still unanswered, NASA supplemented the exploratory missions with an armada of cutting edge satellites that enabled scientists to begin to piece together a definitive history of Mars. The documentary Nova: Is There Life on Mars systematically reviews the findings obtained via these efforts. ~ Nathan Southern, Rovi