- SKU: 16184656
- Release Date: 03/25/2008
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Printable materials for educators
- Access to the NOVA web site
- Scene selection
- Closed captions
- Described video for the visually impaired
- Closed Captioned
Hop in the cockpit and strap yourself in for one of the wildest rides ever in this documentary that allows the viewer to experience exactly what it was like to do battle in some of the fiercest dogfights in the history of aviation. The year was 1950, and the Korean War was raging. High above the Korean-Chinese border, MiG-15 fighters and F-86 Sabres exchanged gunfire in a notorious strip of airspace known as MiG Alley. Now, for the first time ever, historians and thrill-seekers alike can discover the fear and adrenaline experienced by the fearless pilots on the planet. An additional exploration into the mysterious fate of over thirty U.S. and British pilots who went missing in MiG Alley follows investigators hired by the U.S. government, forensics experts, and families of the missing wartime aviators as they attempt uncover the ultimate fate of those who were never declared dead, but never returned home from combat. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jay O. Sanders - Narrator