- SKU: 14726512
- Release Date: 01/03/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Printable materials for educators
- Access to the NOVA web site
- Scene selection
- Described video for the visually impaired
- Closed Captioned
Not so far back, an iconoclastic geologist began theorizing - in the face of hundreds of skeptics - that two million years ago, a titanic flood carved out the majority of present day Montana, Washington, Oregon and Idaho. His contemporaries turned their noses up and scoffed - until evidence surfaced to corroborate the scientist's theory: traces of an ancient ice dam alongside a Montana valley, which held in millions of gallons of water, until the dam itself melted - sending untold torrents across the Pacific Northwest and decimating everything in its path. In NOVA: Mystery of The Megaflood, the acclaimed and multi-award winning WGBH series NOVA uses computer generated graphics to carry viewers into this ancient realm and study the enigmatic natural catastrophe that defined and sculpted broad vistas of our country. ~ Nathan Southern, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Richard Donat - Narrator