- SKU: 6175113
- Release Date: 02/24/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Printable materials for educators
- Closed captions and video description
- Access to the "Volcano Above the Clouds" website
- Closed Captioned
NOVA: Volcano Above the Clouds captures an expedition to the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro. Originally formed by volcanic eruptions thousands of years ago, the mountain shows evidence of another such explosion. NOVA follows the expedition of naturalists Robin Buxton and Michael Ngatolowa along with geologists Volker Lorenz and Kevin Docherty. The team struggles up to the glacier-topped summit in order to investigate the future of the world's tallest volcano. Volcano Above the Clouds Originally aired on PBS in November 2003. ~ Andrea LeVasseur, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jeremiah Kissel - Narrator