- SKU: 18711585
- Release Date: 09/07/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- "Numb: an inside look" featuring video interviews with actors Matthew Perry, Lynn Collins, Mary Steenburgen, Kevin Pollak, writer/director Harris Goldberg
- Commentary with director Harris Goldberg
- Theatrical trailer
A man who is suddenly without feelings is motivated by a love he isn't quite sure is there in this offbeat independent comedy. Hudson (Matthew Perry) is a screenwriter who has enjoyed a modest success in Hollywood, but one day he suddenly and inexplicably sinks into a strange funk -- he feels strangely removed from the world around him, as if reality has slipped away and he can't physically or emotionally feel his surroundings. Hudson's writing partner Tom (Kevin Pollock) is more than a bit disturbed by the sudden change in Hudson's demeanor, and on his advice he begins seeing the first of several psychiatrists, most of whom prescribe a dizzying variety of drugs, except for Dr. Blaine (Mary Steenburgen), who is turned on by Hudson's condition and ends up having an affair with him. As Hudson seems to be running out of ways to reconnect with himself, he meets Sarah (Lynn Collins), a beautiful woman who is quite taken with him and decides to introduce him to as many positive and compelling experiences as possible. The first feature-length directorial project for screenwriter Harris Goldberg, Numb received its North American premiere at the 2007 Tribeca Film Festival. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Matthew Perry - Hudson Milbank
- Lynn Collins - Sarah
- Kevin Pollak - Tom
- Mary Steenburgen - Dr. Blaine
- Bob Gunton - Dr. Townsend