- SKU: 22008858
- Release Date: 05/03/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Predictable and a little slow and labyrinthian, this western features Bill Williams as Temple Houston, a gun-toting D.A. whose heart lies with the cause of justice but whose actions toward that end can be controversial. Bigelow (Grant Richards) is a railroad agent who frames a Cherokee chief (as usual, played by a very non-Cherokee Ted de Corsia) for the murder of the Indian Commissioner. The crafty Bigelow wants the Cherokee nation to declare war, which would make their lands automatically available for use by the railroad according to an 1867 treaty. Temple Houston has to prosecute the Chief, a long-time friend, and although he wins his case the story is not over yet. As he soon discovers, the Chief is most decidedly innocent. ~ Eleanor Mannikka, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Bill Williams - Temple Houston
- Gloria Talbott - Ruth Red Hawk
- Ted de Corsia - Buffalo Horn
- Grant Richards - Bigelow
- Walter Sande - Rosslyn