- SKU: 14829313
- Release Date: 02/07/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Back Road Diner: Special introduction by Lloyd Kaufman, president of Troma and creator of the Toxic Avenger
- Back Road Diner: Director's commentary
- Back Road Diner: Deleted scenes
- Bugged!: Director's commentary
- Bugged!: Optional English subtitles
- Bugged!: Buggin' with Lloyd Kaufman and Bugged creator Ronald Armstrong
- Bugged!: Creepy crawlin' outtakes
- Bugged!: 8 legged slide show
- Bugged!: Trailers and other Traumatic goodies
Ronald K. Armstrong wrote, directed, edited and starred in this comic horror film about a group of exterminators who mistakenly use an experimental drug which causes genetic mutation instead of pesticide while spraying a house for insects. Before long, a pack of huge, mutant bugs appear who stand taller than any of the exterminators and have a taste for human flesh. Released by the fearless crew at Troma Team Pictures. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Back Road Diner
In this tense drama, four close friends in their early thirties from New York City -- two African-American, two Hispanic -- decide to take a vacation together. They decide to visit a small town in the deep South where all four spent holidays as children; however, once they arrive, an argument with some locals at a diner turns into a violent altercation, and soon the four men are running for their lives from trigger-happy police officers, who were told by paranoid witnesses that the four young professionals were actually drug dealers. Back Road Diner was directed by Winston I. Dunlop II, who also stars as Wilson; hip-hop legend Afrika Bambaataa contributed to the film's soundtrack. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi