Olga's Girls [Special Edition] [DVD] [English] 
- SKU: 14315369
- Release Date: 04/26/2005
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- New digitally mastered, uncut windowboxed transfer in the original filmed aspect ratio of 1.33:1
- Audio commentary by star Audrey Campbell and film journalist Andre Salas
- Original theatrical trailer
- Liner notes
A vicious underworld leader brings the pain for her female underlings in this celebrated sexploitation "roughie," a sequel to White Slaves of Chinatown. Olga (Audrey Campbell) is a woman who, working with "the Syndicate" (a criminal network that encompasses the local mafia and several Russian and Chinese communist operatives), oversees a stable of women who do double duty as prostitutes and drug pushers. Olga is a cruel woman who will tolerate no misbehavior among her charges (many of whom are addicted to "the Big H" and work for her to feed their habits), and subjects them to periodic torture sessions when she feels they aren't living up to her expectations. When Olga discovers that one of her girls has turned informant, she takes it upon herself to beat the truth out of the women until she finds out who has betrayed her, leading several embittered hookers and addicts to turn against their cruel mistress...though Olga ends up having the last word. A notorious cult item due to its over-the-top depiction of sadism (ranging from simple whipping to removing a woman's tongue), Olga's Girls was followed by a pair of sequels, as well as two later "Olga" films which did not feature Audrey Campbell and were not directly linked to the previous series. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Darlene Bennett - Connie
- Audrey Campbell