With easy-to-use controls and a host of features such as the EasyConvect conversion system, Even-Heat true convection system and more, you can cook up delicious meals in no time.
- Electronic controls for easy operation
- 4.1 cu. ft. oven capacity with 3 oven racks to accommodate large meals
- Ceramic glass cooktop creates a sturdy surface to cook on, distributes heat evenly, allows for easy movement of pots and pans between burners and wipes down for easy cleaning
- 4 cooktop elements provide between 1000 and 2500 watts of power to meet your cooking needs
- Maxi thermal broiler unit is designed to broil pans of food and the Econo broiler is for small portions; closed door convection broiling; porcelain broiler pan and chrome grid
- Even-Heat true convection system provides even heat throughout the oven for thoroughly cooked meals
- EasyConvect conversion system allows you to program standard cooking times and temperatures and automatically makes the precise conversion, eliminating guesswork for delicious results
- Sabbath mode maintains a temperature for an extended period of time, complying with kosher practices for use on the Sabbath and holidays
- Keep warm function keeps food hot until it's ready to be served; bread proofing mode allows bread to rise at the proper temperature
- Warming drawer allows you to keep food warm in one part of the range while you cook more food in the oven
- Self-cleaning mode with quick setting tackles the cleanup for you, so you don't have to scrub; automatic door latch keeps the door closed during the cleaning mode for safety
- Oven window and oven light allow you to check on food's progress without opening the door
Product images, including color, may differ from actual product appearance.