Control your Line 6 guitar amp's effects, volume and tap tempo synchronization without the need to adjust your amp using this footswitch that features 4 preset banks with up to 64 total programmable presets for storing your effects settings.
- Line 6 FBV Shortboard MKII Footswitch
- FBV footswitch cable
- Owner's manual
- Compatible with select Line 6 guitar amplifiers and audio interfaces
Including Spider II, III and IV, Spider Valve, Flextone III, Vetta, Vetta II and HD147 amplifiers and POD 2.0, XT, XT PRO, X3 PRO and Bass POD XT audio interfaces.
- Allows you to control your amplifier settings from the footswitch
Without the need to make adjustments on your amp, for convenient operation.
- Controls built-in effects, volume and tap tempo synchronization
Using 4 preset banks with 64 total programmable presets for storing your favorite amp settings. Change, scroll through and select presets with speed and ease.
- Wah functionality
Allows you to add eclectic tone to your electric guitar sound.
- Oversize LCD display and built-in chromatic tuner
Makes it easy to view preset names and tune your guitar during a live performance or recording session.
- Includes footswitch cable
For connection to your amplifier's footswitch interface.
- 1/4" expression pedal jack
Allows you to daisy-chain an expression pedal to the footswitch for unique tonal variation. Rear-panel USB port.
Product images, including color, may differ from actual product appearance.