Save $105 when you buy this discounted package.
You can trust Geek Squad for neat, reliable and professional car dash or standard speaker installation. Purchase your installation online and then let a Geek Squad Autotech install it — done right the first time.
Pioneer iPod®/iPhone®-Ready CD Deck with detachable faceplate for enhanced security, 6-1/2" 3-way car speaker & Geek Squad® installation. Pioneer iPod®/iPhone®-Ready CD Deck with Detachable Faceplate
Pioneer A-Series 6-1/2" 3-Way Car Speaker with Multilayer Mica Matrix Cone (Pair)
- 50W peak power x 4 channels (14W RMS) for powerful sound.
- USB port with USB Direct Control enables simple connection and operation of an iPod® or iPhone® for listening to stored tunes. Pandora radio-ready, so you can play your favorite channels via your iPhone.
- Android Media Control lets you access music stored on your compatible device. MIXTRAX allows you to play back music stored on a USB-connected device as a continuous mix.
- Bluetooth technology makes it easy to stream music from your Bluetooth-enabled device and enables hands-free calling while you're on the go.
- Detachable faceplate offers enhanced security.
- Apple, the Apple logo and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
- Handles up to 300W peak power (50W RMS) for rich sound.
- 35Hz–31kHz frequency response for accurate sound reproduction.
- Multilayer mica matrix cone designed for optimal sound reproduction and responsiveness.
- 4 ohms impedance conducts power evenly to keep the speaker at an appropriate level.
A materials charge of $5 per vehicle will be assessed at time of installation. Standard installation does not include any vehicle-specific parts or accessories (for example, amplifier power and signal kit, line output converter for factory stereos, etc.). For an amplifier installation, these parts typically cost $79–$199 but will vary based upon your specific vehicle and the amplifier you are having installed. Additional charges for vehicle-specific parts and any non-standard installation will be assessed upon completion of the installation. If you'd like more detailed information regarding installation on your specific vehicle, find a store with an installation center and speak directly with a Geek Squad Autotech. Your Geek Squad Autotech will provide an estimate to you prior to performing work that requires an additional charge and any additional parts. See terms and conditions for further details.