Save $150 when you buy this discounted package.
You can trust Geek Squad for neat, reliable and professional speaker and advanced in-dash installation. Purchase your installation online and then let a Geek Squad Autotech install it – done right the first time.
Package includes Pioneer 6.1" DVD/HD/Satellite-Ready in-dash receiver, Pioneer A-Series 6-1/2" 3-way car speaker with multilayer mica matrix cone (pair) and Geek Squad installation. Pioneer 6.1" DV/HD/Satellite-Ready In-Dash Receiver
Pioneer A-Series 6-1/2" 3-Way Car Speaker with Multilayer Mica Matrix Cone (Pair)
- 50W peak power x 4 channels (22W x 4 RMS) for powerful sound.
- iPod®- and iPhone®-ready for direct control over your device via USB connection
- Pandora control for iPhone and Android, as well as AppRadio mode for iPhone, to access compatible apps
- Android media access allows you to connect and listen to music stored on your compatible Android 4.0 or later device via USB cable (not included). Operates functions, such as play, pause and more, and displays track, artist and album metadata.
- Bludetooth technology lets you stream music from your Bluetooth-enabled device and utilize the integrated microphone for hands-free calls.
- Built-in HD radio delivers FM radio with CD quality and AM radio with FM-radio quality.
- Satellite Radio-ready includes controls and display capability for SiriusXM Satellite Radio. Tuner and subscription required for activation (not included).
- Apple, the Apple logo and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
- Handles up to 300W peak power (50W RMS) for rich sound.
- 35Hz - 31kHz frequency response for acurate sound reproduction.
- Multilayer mica matrix cone features a surface layer that properly maintains rigidity and internal loss and another layer made of light, water-resistant material for optimal sound reproduction and responsiveness.
- 4 ohms impedance conducts power evenly to keep the speaker at an appropriate level.
- Lightweight elastic polymer surround provides high sensitivity.
- Heat-resistant voice coil wire offers heat dissipation and durability to withstand high input power.
NOTE *Additional charges
A materials charge of $5 per vehicle will be assessed at time of installation. Standard installation does not include any vehicle-specific parts or accessories (for example, amplifier power and signal kit, line output converter for factory stereos, etc.). For an amplifier installation, these parts typically cost $79–$199 but will vary based upon your specific vehicle and the amplifier you are having installed. Additional charges for vehicle-specific parts and any non-standard installation will be assessed upon completion of the installation. If you'd like more detailed information regarding installation on your specific vehicle, find a store with an installation center and speak directly with a Geek Squad Autotech. Your Geek Squad Autotech will provide an estimate to you prior to performing work that requires an additional charge and any additional parts. See terms and conditions for further details.