Save $70 when you buy this discounted package.
You can trust Geek Squad for neat, reliable and professional amplifier installation. Purchase your installation online and then let a Geek Squad Autotech install it — done right the first time.
Package includes Kicker CX Series 1200W Class D mono amplifier with variable low-pass crossover, Kicker CompR dual 12" dual-voice-coil 2-ohm subwoofers with enclosure and Geek Squad® installation. Kicker CX Series 1200W Class D Mono Amplifier with Variable Low-Pass Crossover
Kicker CompR Dual 12" Dual-Voice-Coil 2-Ohm Subwoofers with Enclosure
- Handles up to 600W RMS (continuous) @ 4 ohms or 1200W RMS @ 2 ohms for powerful sound.
- 50-200Hz variable low-pass crossover with 12dB/octave slope along with a 25Hz fixed subsonic high-pass filter with 24dB/octave slope ensures flexible operation.
- FIT (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) accepts output from a wide range of sources for versatile compatibility. Balanced differential inputs offer optimal noise rejection.
- Adjustable KickEQ bass boost allows you to personalize your audio for rich, dynamic sound.
- 95dB signal-to-noise ratio provides clear audio.
- 1600W peak power handling per subwoofer (800W RMS) to provide rich sound.
- 25-500Hz frequency response for accurate sound reproduction.
- 12&334; paper woofer cone with 1-piece polypropylene dust cap along with a 46-oz. magnet delivers deep, low-end sound.
- 2 ohms impedance conducts power evenly to keep the speaker at an appropriate level.
- Ported enclosure with MDF construction and carpeted exterior finish ensures a sturdy design.
- Spring-loaded, push button terminals allow simple connectivity.
Note: *Additional charges
A materials charge of $5 per vehicle will be assessed at time of installation. Standard installation does not include any vehicle-specific parts or accessories (for example, amplifier power and signal kit, line output converter for factory stereos, etc.). For an amplifier installation, these parts typically cost $79–$199 but will vary based upon your specific vehicle and the amplifier you are having installed. Additional charges for vehicle-specific parts and any non-standard installation will be assessed upon completion of the installation. If you'd like more detailed information regarding installation on your specific vehicle, find a store with an installation center and speak directly with a Geek Squad Autotech. Your Geek Squad Autotech will provide an estimate to you prior to performing work that requires an additional charge and any additional parts. See terms and conditions for further details.