Save $100 when you buy this discounted package.
You can trust Geek Squad for neat, reliable and professional amplifier and subwoofer installation. Purchase your installation online and then let a Geek Squad Autotech install it — done right the first time.
Package includes Alpine 500W Class D digital mono amplifier with low-pass crossover, Alpine 12" dual-voice-coil 4-ohm subwoofer and Geek Squad installation. Alpine 500W Class D Digital Mono Amplifier with Low-Pass Crossover
- Handles up to 500W maximum power @ 2 ohms for powerful sound. Up to 500W RMS (continuous) power @ 2 ohms, up to 300W RMS power @ 4 ohms and up to 350W @ 1 ohm.
- Variable low-pass-filter crossover lets you easily adjust the audio frequency from 50Hz to 200Hz for flexible sonic customization.
- Bass EQ and bass boost make it easy to adjust your audio to suit your listening preferences or accommodate your music's characteristics.
- Enhanced shut-down performance for safe use.
- Compact design allows versatile installation options.
- Line-level and speaker-level inputs offer flexible connectivity.
Alpine 12" Dual-Voice-Coil 4-Ohm Subwoofer
- Handles up to 1500W peak power (500W RMS) for rich sound.
- 86.2dB sensitivity picks up the highs and lows for faithful sound reproduction.
- Reinforced parabolic cone structure with a poly-mica dust cap and KEVLAR®-pulp body for a lush soundscape (KEVLAR is a registered trademark of DuPont.). An aluminum look and an aggressive frame and motor design offer a stylish appearance.
- 4 ohms impedance conducts power evenly to keep the speaker at an appropriate level.
- High-excursion suspension design delivers 64mm peak-to-peak cone travel.
- Improved thermal capacity and mechanical strength offer durability to withstand heavy use.
- Type R technology an airflow system, high amplitude multi roll (HAMR) Santoprene surround, a high-strength steel frame and a high-grade strontium ferrite magnet to ensure optimal performance.
Note: *Additional charges A materials charge of $5 per vehicle will be assessed at time of installation. Standard installation does not include any vehicle-specific parts or accessories (for example, amplifier power and signal kit, line output converter for factory stereos, etc.). For an amplifier installation, these parts typically cost $79–$199 but will vary based upon your specific vehicle and the amplifier you are having installed. Additional charges for vehicle-specific parts and any non-standard installation will be assessed upon completion of the installation. If you'd like more detailed information regarding installation on your specific vehicle, find a store with an installation center and speak directly with a Geek Squad Autotech. Your Geek Squad Autotech will provide an estimate to you prior to performing work that requires an additional charge and any additional parts. See terms and conditions for further details.