Olympic Peninsula Loop: Heritage Corridor Tour [CD]
You need to install Flash Player to hear these tracks.
- Cd#1: Guy Capoeman of the Quinalt Indian Nation
- Fiddler Wendell Jammer Lawson of Shelton Plays
- Skokomish Tribal Fisherman Robert Strong Describes
- Bruce Subiyay Miller Explains Hoodsport's
- Bruce Miller Explains Mythology & Connection
- Bruce Miller Explains Historical Battle Near Hamma
- Bruce Miller Recounts Twana Legend of Quatsap Or
- Roscoe Thomas, Retired Logger of Leland Explains
- Joseph Kawamoto of Crocker Laker Area Recalls His
- Cd#2: Elaine Grinnell, Jamestown S'klallam Tribal
- Bill Hermann Describes Fallen Tree in Blue Mt.
- Puget Sound Pilots Assoc. Dispatcher Mel Flavel Of
- Makah Men's Ensemble Sing & Drum Welcome Song To
- Jamie Valdez, Lower Elwha Klallam Cultural
- Chris Do-Wa-Soob Morganroth of Port Angeles Of
- Diane Schostak of Forks Recounts Legend of Her
- Cd#3: Roberta Bacon Kassowitz of Port Angeles
- Narration About Quinalt Reservation.
- Cathy Banner, Shake & Shingle Mill Partner Of
- Lon Minkler, Logger Poet of Castle Rock, Recites
- Sam Windle, SR., Fishing Guide of Forks Prairie,
- Narration About the Humptulips Area.
- Cathryn & John Morovich of Seattle Sing Croatian
- Bill Jaskar, Finnish-American Fiddler of Aberdeen,
- Part of Crew of the Brig Lady Washington Sing The
- Diane Ellison, Competition & Exhibition Birler And
Product images, including color, may differ from actual product appearance.