- SKU: 3404036
- Release Date: 10/09/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Bonus: 10 Holiday Songs!
- Includes Bonus Digital Audio
Christmas Eve is just like any other work day for pickpocket Trish Tracy (Mary Stuart Masterson) and her niece Patsy (Lauren Suzanne Pratt). With a store full of suckers ripe for plucking, Trish and Patsy work the crowd, amassing quite a fortune before they're caught by sharp-eyed (and soft-hearted) security guard Bert (Mark Ruffalo). Rather than have Trish spend the Holidays in jail and turning over Patsy to Social Services, Bert agrees to be temporarily responsible for the pair--and that's how Trish and Patsy end up passing the Yuletide days in Bert's tiny apartment. For the most part, this made-for-cable movie emulates such previous Christmas-themed films as 1940's Remember the Night?, though towards the end of the story the writers throw a curve at the audience by introducing an unsavory character who plans to kidnap perky Patsy. On the 2nd Day of Christmas debuted December 8, 1997, on the Lifetime channel. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Mary Stuart Masterson - Patricia "Trish" Tracy
- Mark Ruffalo - Bert
- David Hewlett - Mel
- James Purcell - Bill
- Lawrence Z. Dane - Mr. Limber