- SKU: 27489368
- Release Date: 05/19/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
On Wings of Eagles was adapted for television from the best-selling book by Ken Follett. Inspired by fact, the story involves the daring rescue of two American business executives, held captive in Tehran during the US Embassy takeover of 1979. Retired Special Forces colonel Arthur D. "Bull" Simons (Burt Lancaster) agrees to help the executives' employer in a bold effort to rescue the two men right from under the noses of the Ayatollah and the angry mobs surrounding the embassy. Oh, haven't we told you the name of the employer? It was none other than H. Ross Perot, here played by Richard Crenna. Originally telecast in two parts, On Wings of Eagles premiered on May 18 and 19, 1986. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Burt Lancaster - Lieutenant Colonel Arthur E. 'Bull' Simons
- Richard Crenna - H. Ross Perot
- Karen Carlson
- Richard Anthony Crenna - Ross Perot Jr.
- Paul Le Mat