- SKU: 20215345
- Release Date: 06/26/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Interview with Director Nuri Bilge Ceylan (24 minutes)
- Anatolia in Cannes: (48 minutes)
- TVCannes Video
- Press Conference
- Red Carpet Gala
- Award Ceremony
- Lost in Thought (2012, 24 Minutes), a visual essay by Haden Guest, Director of the Harvard Film Archive
- Theatrical Trailer
- Booklet featuring introduction to Nuri Bilge Ceylan
A night spent gathering evidence of a killing reveals a great deal about both the criminals and the men bringing them to justice in this drama from Turkish filmmaker Nuri Bilge Ceylan. Kenan (Firat Tanis) and Ramazan (Burhan Yildiz) are two men who have confessed to murder, and Naci (Yilmaz Erdogan) is the police detective who has been assigned to wrap up the details of the case. With several of his colleagues in tow, Naci heads out to the woods with the killers in order to find and recover the body. However, Kenan and Ramazan's memories about the night of the killing are foggy, and it takes far longer than anyone expected to arrive at the scene of the crime. Over the course of a long night, the men talk about many different aspects of life, and their conversation explores their attitudes about life in Turkey and the human condition in general. Bir Zamanlar Anadolu'da (aka Once Upon a Time In Anatolia) was an official selection at the 2011 Toronto International Film Festival. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Muhammet Uzuner - Doctor Cemal
- Taner Birsel - Prosecutor Nusret
- Ahmet Memtaz Taylan - Driver Arab Ali
- Firat Tanis - Suspect Kenan
- Ercan Kesal - Mukhtar