- SKU: 3943059
- Release Date: 05/30/2000
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- 24 Bob Marley songs performed by an all-star cast of international artists
- Behind-the-scenes featurette including interviews with many of the performers
- Bob Marley discography & photo gallery
- Bonus songs from the Marley Family presented in Dolby Digital 2.0
- Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound mix and a stereo uncompressed PCM mix of the concert
- Multi-angle presentation of the finale song "One Love" which includes 5 viewer-selected camera angles
- One hour of material not included in the TNT broadcast of the concert:
A stellar roster of rock and reggae superstars pay tribute to the legendary songwriter, singer, and bandleader Bob Marley in this concert video, recorded live in Oracabessa Bay, Jamaica in late 1999. One Love: The Bob Marley Tribute Concert includes appearances by Bob's backing group the Wailers, Marley's son Ziggy Marley with his group the Melody Makers, and the Marley family. In addition, Erykah Badu, Lauryn Hill, Ben Harper, Chrissie Hynde, Tracy Chapman, Eve, Darius Rucker (of Hootie and the Blowfish), Chris Robinson (of the Black Crowes), Queen Latifah, and Toots and the Maytalls join in to perform a program of Marley's greatest songs. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi