- SKU: 14977073
- Release Date: 06/06/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Original theatrical trailer
- Scene access
- Interactive menus
- Widescreen format (Aspect Ratio 2.35:1)
Vadim Jean directs this strikingly photographed tale about Sarah (Valerie Edmond), a 30-year woman coming to terms with both her life and her terminal cancer. The film opens with her contemplating suicide on top of a New York skyscraper. Cut to northern England, where she returns to her widower father Frank (James Cosmo) and her now married ex-boyfriend Sam (Gerry Butler), whom she previously dumped to pursue a career in the States. Frank has settled into a melancholy housebound rut and is disconcerted by her sudden appearance. Sam still has some feelings for his ex, but his wife Charlotte is none too pleased with her presence. Told with humor and brevity, the film offers well-drawn characters who interact until the inevitable yet dignified end. ~ Jonathan Crow, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- James Cosmo - Frank
- Valerie Edmond - Sarah
- Valerie Gogan - Charlotte
- Danny Nussbaum - Jude
- Carl Proctor - Barry