- SKU: 19452035
- Release Date: 09/27/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Open Genesis / Original interviews with artist Genesis Breyer P-Orridge that where the basis of Open
- Open dialogue / Director and critic commentary
- Open crit / Post screening discussion with director Jake Yuzna and Genesis Breyer P-Orridge at the new museum of contemporary art
Filmmaker Jake Yuzna examines the often complex interactions of transsexual relationships in this independent drama. Gen (Tempest Crane) was born male but lives as a woman, while Jay (Jendeen Forberg) was born female but lives as a man. Gen and Jay are a couple, and as Gen pursues sexual reassignment treatments, the two begin reaching a commonality in their gender. However, when Jay goes out of town for a few days, Gen meets Cynthia (Gaea Gaddy), a hermaphrodite who has no place to go. Gen lets Cynthia stay at her place, and when Cynthia becomes attracted to her benefactor, it forces Gen to examine how he feels about his relationship with Jay. Meanwhile, Syd (Morty Diamond) is a transgendered man who may have found what he's been looking for when he meets Nick (Daniel Luedtke) at a night club. Open was an official selection at the 2010 Berlin International Film Festival. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi