- SKU: 9441277
- Release Date: 01/19/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Deleted scenes
- Rodger Mcfarlane tribute
- Tribeca film festival panel q & a
- Director q & a at Washington, DC screening
- Commentary with Kirby Dick (director) and Amy Ziering (producer)
- Closed Captioned
Kirby Dick, the Academy Award-nominated director of This Film Is Not Yet Rated, exposes the hypocrisy of closeted politicians who actively campaign against the very community they secretly belong to. Some of the most influential policy-makers in the United States are gay, but you wouldn't know it to look at their voting records -- despite being members of the LGBT community, many closeted politicians actually vote against the proposals designed to give that community equal rights. In speaking with such members of the gay community as U.S. representatives Tammy Baldwin and Barney Frank, as well as radio personality Michelangelo Signorile, activist Larry Kramer, and former N.J. governor Jim McGreevey, Dick is able to explore the complexities of leading a double lifestyle, as well as highlight the double standards of a media that has become obsessed with covering the sex lives of gay public figures. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jim McGreevey
- Barney Frank
- Tony Kushner