- SKU: 24827387
- Release Date: 05/13/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Audio commentary featuring Cooper and actor Brian Stirner
- Mining The Archive, a 2007 piece featuring archivists from london's imperial war museum detailing the footage used in the film
- Capa Influences Cooper, a 2007 photo essay featuring Cooper on photographer Robert Capa
- Camaramen At War, the british ministry of information's 1943 film tribute to newsreel and service film unit cameramen
- A Test Of Violence, Cooper's 1969 short film about the spanish artist Juan Genovés
- Germany Calling, a 1941 ministry of information propaganda film, clips of which appear in Overlord
- Excerpts from the journals of two D-day soldiers, read by Stirner
Generous doses of newsreel footage highlight this British wartime drama. Tom (Brian Stirner) is a typical 18-year-old Briton who goes into military service early in 1944. The film follows the protagonist through the rigors of training and the shock of his first battle. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Brian Stirner - Tom
- Davyd Harries - Jack
- Nicholas Ball - Arthur
- Julie Neesam - Girl
- Sam Sewell - Trained Soldier