- SKU: 19447176
- Release Date: 10/18/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Carl Bernstein on the real threat to newspapers
- Emily Bell on keeping journalism relevant
- Sarah Ellison on the mind of Murdoch
- Journalists react to Page One
- Additional scenes
- Q&A highlights with the cast and filmmakers
- Mini-feature: Tim Arango with João Silva in Iraq
In an era when newspapers are becoming increasingly obsolete, director Andrew Rossi offers a glimpse behind the scenes of the newsroom that has kept America informed for generations yet now struggles to remain relevant as more readers turn to the Internet to stay informed on current events. With their reputations on the line and the Internet Sword of Damocles hanging over their heads, the editors and writers at The New York Times battle accusations of inaccuracy, and embrace blogging as a means of retaining readers who might otherwise allow their longtime subscriptions to expire. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- David Carr
- Bill Keller
- Gay Talese
- David Remnick
- Andrew Ross Sorkin